Your Dedicated Event Experts
Acting as a single point of contact, your Event Technology Manager ensures that every single event production detail is checked for accuracy and carefully considers how it integrates into your overall event design and plan. From initial consultation until the last equipment case is packed up and loaded onto the truck, your Event Technology Manager is your source for accurate information and clear communication between you and our technical crew, the venue staff, the logistics team and related vendors. Your Event Technology Manager handles the event production details so you can concentrate on everything else that goes into making your event memorable.
From event concept to logistics planning, on-site execution to post-event reporting, your Event Technology Manager is available to help you with your needs by:
- Acting as a single point of contact for each project
- Focusing on your event goals and bringing your vision to life
- Managing site logistics (load-in, power, rigging, venue charges, etc.) well in advance of your event
- Supervising on-site activities and show flow
- Ensuring adherence to a high standard of production value
- Following up with you after the event to track results and seek continuous improvement
Looking for an on-site expert to manage your event production?