We’ve Got You Covered!
We are experts at taking the goal of your event and achieving that objective in the most efficient and effective way possible. Through previsualization and strategic event planning, we provide real solutions (even before there are problems to solve!)
Your Dedicated Event Experts
Acting as a single point of contact, your Event Technology Manager ensures that every single event production detail is checked for accuracy and carefully considers how it integrates into your overall event design and plan. From initial consultation until the last equipment case is packed up and loaded onto the truck, your Event Technology Manager is your source for accurate information and clear communication between you and our technical crew, the venue staff, the logistics team and related vendors. Your ETM handles the event production details so you can concentrate on everything else that goes into making your event memorable.
From event concept to logistics planning, on-site execution to post-event reporting, our Event Technology Managers excel at:
- Acting as a single point of contact for each project
- Focusing on your event goals and bringing your vision to life
- Managing site logistics (load-in, power, rigging, venue charges, etc.) well in advance of your event
- Supervising on-site activities and show flow
- Ensuring adherence to a high standard of production value
- Following up with you after the event to track results and seek continuous improvement
Expect Your Event to Run Like Clockwork
With Advanced Staging Productions as your on-site event production partner, all the moving parts of your event are coordinated with precision to ensure your vision becomes reality. You benefit from our years of event production experience — as your event production company, we know what fits where and what has to happen when so you don’t have to worry. Event production logistics are proactively handled well in advance to ensure smooth operation both before and during your event.
Your dedicated Event Technology Manager takes care of all the details that make the difference:
- Understanding the big picture and how everyone can best work together, and managing the entire event production team so your event goes off flawlessly.
- Communicating with all vendors so everyone understands his/her role at the event.
- Ordering and overseeing venue services, such as power, lifts and rigging.
- Coordinating and managing union labor.
- Scheduling loading dock time and overseeing load-in and breakdown of your event equipment, including your stage design, lighting, audio and video systems.
- Organizing an efficient flow of activities to maximize tech time and minimize setup time.
- Being flexible and able to adapt to on-site changes and having the forethought to create contingency plans — so the unexpected is never a problem.
Sure, we’re behind the scenes running the event. But we’re also experts in the creative, technical and logistical elements that help your event succeed. Our skilled team understands how to plan for contingencies and your dedicated ETM streamlines the entire event management process from start to finish, guiding you through pre-planning, pre-visualization, planning, production, preparation, execution and follow-up to ensure your next event is amazing.