Your Message Matters -
And So Does How You Say It
The message you’re delivering at your event is important — and you want to make sure it’s only your message the audience hears, not static, interference or unexpected noises. Your audio design should enhance the event, not overpower it. We’ll help you create the high-tech audio environment that will provide the consummate listening experience for your audience — the kind they don’t even notice because all they hear is your message coming through loud and clear.
Need a Custom Solution?
Out of the ordinary is our comfort zone. Whether it’s an outdoor ceremony for 50,000 or a high tech product launch for your 100 top level executives, our audio engineers specialize in challenging sound environments. Events of any size under the most formidable conditions – outdoor winds, interior echoes – our audio engineers meet any challenge with the enthusiasm you expect from Advanced Staging.
Huge Stadium-Filled Event? Small Internal Product Launch?
Size doesn’t matter to us. We are here to put on your best show no matter what it entails. Our audio technicians take pride in sourcing the right sound equipment and detailed approach for each client.
Don’t know your Cubase from a QLab?
You don’t have to, because we do! Our audio engineers are perpetually studying the latest sound technology – consoles, wireless microphones, & fully digital sound systems – to deliver the best possible audio for your event. We utilize the latest digital, processor-controlled technology and maintain an impeccable up to date inventory including Adamson speakers, Yamaha consoles, Lab Gruppen amplifiers, and Shure microphones. And, of course. Our audio technicians are fully versed in specialized software including Smaart Live, QLab, Cubase, Pro Tools, Lake Controller, and Dante Controller.
Want to know even more?
Our audio engineers would love to discuss all kinds of audio tech pros and cons in detail (they geek out over your audio needs). We house a staff of expertly trained technicians that are fully versed in specialized audio technology and always ready to help our clients make every event experience the best it can be. Small ballroom events, university commencements, national sales meetings, or large convention spaces are all enhanced by our audio capabilities, which include:
- Custom audio design creates the ultimate sound experience for your audience, including fully networked Dante & Lake systems utilizing a fiber backbone from microphone to amplifiers.
- A variety of Shure wireless and specialty microphones ensure your emcees, guest speakers, or anyone with a mic can be heard loud & clear.
- Our L-Acoustics with KIVA, Adamson Audio and Electro Voice sound establish true clarity.
- Live entertainment support means your audience will be able to hear a musical performance clearly whether next to the stage or at the back of the venue.
- All digital technology — from processing and 16- to 64-channel consoles to multi-track, hard disc recording — confirms your audience won’t miss a single second of sound.
- Full warehouse support staff maintaining gear daily to ensure critical problems are worked out at the shop and not on show site.