Fulfilling Your Vision Is Our Mission
You tell us what you envision your event to be and we make that happen! This ever-evolving field has a huge range of effective, innovative video services to choose from – LED walls, monitors, screens, drone aerial photography, 4K or HD, Visual Effects, webcasting, live streaming, multimedia displays, video playback systems, and the list goes on… It can be tough to know which services will deliver the results you’re looking for. Luckily, our experienced video engineers are here to help. With 30 years of experience in the production industry and thousands of combined jobs under their belts, this team knows how to simplify the process to help you make the best choices.
It’s time to bring your ideas to life in a visually dynamic way. And you can – through a variety of display solutions, using leading-edge video and multimedia designs. With tried and true methods, Advanced Staging Productions’ video engineers know which video elements best apply to your unique situation.
Make an Impact by Projecting Your Best Image Every Time
Your event deserves innovative video technology to make it come alive and enhance your event’s message. Video systems can be as simple as a flat panel monitor to display graphics or as complex as a ceiling-high interactive video wall.
Obtain memorable results by incorporating a variety of video displays as the core content delivery system, supported by scenic stage design. Multiple video source formats, including high-definition camera systems, ensure your attendees see exactly what you envisioned. And if you’re recording the event — or if you’re broadcasting live or streaming video online — we’ll make sure that viewers who aren’t on-site don’t miss a single aspect of your event.
Rely on video services that can really add polish to your event:
- Full high-definition, digital systems, from source to screen to recording, ensure a crisp image, no matter the application.
- Widescreen and blended projection solutions use modular products for maximum viewing flexibility.
We Got It Going On, Graphically Speaking: Projection Technology 101
A wide variety of projector options, multi-format cameras, remote-controlled robotics and graphics switching systems ensure that your audience sees exactly what you intend, when you intend it. Options include:
- Full line of Barco Event Master products including E2 and S3 – 4k Resolution Switchers
- Pandoras Box Media Server and Certified Operators
- WideScreen HD Projection with custom Aspect Ratios utilizing Christie Projection
- Full 4+ HD Camera Production using Sony Cameras, and Panasonic Switchers
- Fiber Optic signal distribution or integration with with existing infrastructure